Do products come with warranties?
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, product warranty is 6 months counted from the date of initial shipment of order.
- Within 3 months after initial shipment of order:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is USD 40 or 50% of the item's price, whichever is lower.
- 3 to 6 months after initial shipment of order:
Upon returning, defective items are replaced and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping reimbursement is unavailable.
Customers may still send defective items back to FastTech. FastTech passes those items back to their manufacturers and helps coordinating the repair. Customers are responsible for shipping charges both ways.
Depending on the problem, fees may be assessed by the manufacturers. FastTech will contact customers before committing the repairs.
Parts not covered by standard warranties
- Consumables including but not limited to ink, depletion of disposable or primary batteries, etc.
- Parts naturally exposed to tear and wear including but not limited to screen protectors, cases, etc.
- Damages or degradation caused by improper operations including but not limited to torn cables, blown fuses, bricks due to installation of custom firmwares, etc.
- Some type of products such as tablets and phones will be repaired instead of replaced.
This page was updated on 8/16/2014 to clarify that all warranty dates count from the first shipment of each item in each order.