How are refunds handled?
Payments made through PayPal (or your credit card)
- Within 60 days of payment: we can refund either to your PayPal/credit card account or, issue you a gift certificate (also known as store credit).
- After 60 days: refunds are made in the form of store credits (gift certificates).
Payments made through gift certificates
- Refunds are made in the form of store credits (gift certificates) only.
Payment made through cryptocurrencies (e.g. Bitcoin)
- Refunds are made in the form of store credits (gift certificates) only. However, if invoices are "underpaid" due to technical reasons. We may be able to refund you directly in BTC*.
* A Bitcoin network fee (normally 0.1 mBTC or 0.0001 BTC) may be deducted from your refund by the network.